Ok...it is the day after Thanksgiving and believed to be the biggest shopping day of the year. Time to expose some things I didn't know this week.
1. The meaning of 'Black Friday' and that actually it is a shopping myth.
2. We saw the movie, "Runaway Jury" - so the meaning of Irish Twins.
3. Beaujolais Nouveau is introduced the third Thursday of November every year, but I didn't know most of these 10 facts.
4. Eww, that's disgusting. Speaking of shopping...Macy's, Sax Fifth Avenue and Victoria Secret (fresh from their famous fashion show) actually put DIRTY UNDERWEAR back on the rack to resell to customers????!!!
5. Speaking of eating, Mayonnaise is the new trend over in Japan.
1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
No, Why? b/c you are either born with a shopping gene or not and as the baby girl of the family, there were none left over. There is a benefit to being the baby, you inherit all that other shopping without the effort or tax.
2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Crate and Barrell Xmas ornaments and water resistant Sony boombox for 10 year old from Santa.
3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Online...Avoid the crowds
4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
No, again...I am the baby girl and got a checking account with no register.
5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
I think it will be a 'car detail' that I bought at a silent auction b/c when I won the auction, the fine print read that it is a pressure wash and vacuum by a guy that lives in the neighborhood. Still to be seen.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
I bet this family is thankful that Tulip swam six miles home. You can see these 'hot dogs' racing here. Finally, to end my thanksgiving obsession with weiners vs poultry- view "Rusty" the narcoleptic weenie dog. (Maybe it was the tryptophan.)
Most Thankful Blog Least Thankful Blog (but read the gun link!)
And in honor of the Indigo Network:
"I celebrated Thanksgiving in the traditional way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast. And then I killed them and took their land." Jon Stewart
Commercial worth mentioning...not sure everyone would get this. Tryptophan, the enzyme in turkeys that make you sleepy. (Holiday Appropriate).
Antidote to tryptophan, trip to Caribbean, trip to Hawaii, trip to Alaska
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines